Ekiti State Government Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Jobs.
Ekiti State, Ekiti State Government Recruitment 2018 | In this article you will get latest updates on Ekiti State Government 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Ekiti is a state in western Nigeria, declared a state on 1st October 1996 alongside five other states in the country, by the military under the dictatorship of General Sani Abacha. As one of the newest states of the Nigerian federation, it was carved out of the territory of old Ondo State, and covers the former 12 local government areas that made up the Ekiti Zone of old Ondo State. On creation, it had 16 Local Government Areas (LGAs), having had an additional four carved out of the old ones.
Ekiti State Government Recruitment 2018/2019 has been anticipated in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 National Intelligence Agency Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
When is Ekiti State Recruiting for 2018?
How to apply for Ekiti State Graduate Recruitment 2018?
Has Ekiti State Started Recruitment for 2018?
Ekiti State Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
Ekiti State Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
Ekiti State 2018 Massive Recruitment Deadline
To be ascertain if the Ekiti State Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official Ekiti State recruitment portal: http://ekitistate.gov.ng or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Ekiti State Government Recruitment Form is out.
The key purpose of the Ekiti State Government recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian citizens, especially the youths. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty five (35) years as at the time of recruitment. Must possess any of the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male and female is fine.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Ekiti State Government Recruitment 2018 , kindly like our Facebook page.